Hello! In this article, I will be discussing in-depth review analysis of what piggyvest is all about. In order words, I will be talking about piggyvest review, how legit are the company and many other things.
First, let’s start by taking a look at the table of content.
What is Piggyvest?
Piggyvest, formerly known as piggyback, is an online financial management website or app where people can carry out different financial activities such as savings, investment, etc. Piggyvest happens to be the first platform to offer people the ability to save their money online just like the normal piggy banks we all know. They started off in 2016 as piggybank.ng, and after 2 years of efficient service, they rebranded from piggybank and now piggyvest.
Although, the rebrand happens to come with a lot of improvement in their mode of service and also an increase in the number of services they offer. That was when other services such as investment, fixed savings, etc were then introduced. Being the first company to provide an online savings platform for people in West Africa, Piggyvest has grown a lot… Not only in Nigeria but also, other parts of Africa.
Having known that, let’s move forward to seeing the various opportunities available for you on Piggyvest.
Read also: Opay app registration
How Does Piggyvest Work?
Basically, how Piggyvest works is that you after you might have registered, will have the opportunity to save any amount of money above #100 in your Piggyvest account and you will decide whenever you wish to collect your money. Although, you can also decide to keep the money fixed in your Piggyvest account until after a certain number of days. You can also decide to invest your money in other people’s business and receive some certain commissions… In continuation of my piggyvest review, and that has brought us down to the various ways you can make use of on Piggyvest as a registered member.
Piggyvest Membership Benefits
As you might have known, with this, you get the chance to save money in your piggyvest account and withdraw once it has up to a certain amount within a period of time as you may desire. As you continue saving, you will be paid an interest daily and the percentage of the interest will be determined by the type of savings plan you are on and the length of your savings. This is furthermore divided into three plans i.e there are basically three savings plan available Piggyvest and they go thus:
Piggyvest Saving Plans
- Flex Savings: With this, you can decide to save any amount of money you want to. You also get the chance to withdraw your money at any time… Even five minutes after you started the savings.
- Target Savings: With this plan, you can decide to set a certain goal for yourself i.e set a certain amount of money to save within a duration of time. With this savings plan, you can withdraw your money anytime even if it hasn’t accumulated up to the targeted goal. You also need to know that if you are unable to meet your targeted goal within the specified time, you will lose all interests accumulated on this savings plan.
- Fixed Savings: This savings plan is one in which you decide to keep saving any amount of money continuously or occasionally. You will only be allowed to withdraw the money after a fixed duration of time usually above 10 days. Also, you need to know that this plan attracts the highest percentage of interest. Below are the safe lock savings plan duration and the percentage you earn per annum.
10 – 30 days: 6% interest per annum
31 – 60 days: 8% per annum
61 – 90 days: 10% per annum
91 days – 2 years: 13% per annum
Over 2 years: 31% – 43%.
In summary, these the interests you will earn on each fixed savings plan as of today, 20th January 2020. There is likely to be a change at any time. So please, do check very well on the website or app before saving.
Read also: Mulabux Review
2. Investment opportunity
Also, you can decide to invest your money into various successful businesses available in the various aspects of the Nation’s economy such as agriculture, telecommunication, oil, and gas, etc. All these businesses in which you are investing in have been fully verified by Piggyvest through the normal official due. So, you can rest assured of the security of your money. The image below is an example of the shares you can invest in and the amount of interest you will earn back within the agreed interval of time.
3. Referral Program
Aside from being able to save or invest in piggyvest, you can also take advantage of the referral opportunity and get as much as #1,000 for each person who signs up on piggyvest through your referral link. Although, there are terms and conditions that the person you invite must save at least #1,000 on piggyvest savings plan before you can receive your referral bonus. Also, the person you invite will earn #1,000 once they have done this. Want to learn more? Read more on their FAQ page.
Read also: LPV Forum review
Piggyvest vs Cowrywise
Cowrywise is also another savings platform just like piggyvest but I can strongly say that “Piggyvest is better than Cowrywise”. How? Apart from the fact that Piggyvest has various products in which you can make use of other than savings, Piggyvest also makes it possible for people to operate their account in dollars and keep the value of their money. Once the value of dollars to Naira appreciate, then it means you are also making more profits apart from the normal interest you will earn.
How to Sign up for Piggybank
- Click here to go to the registration page.
- Fill in your name, email address, phone number, and the desired password.
- In the field provided for referral phone or promo code, type in 08034052111.
- Click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT ” button.
- Check your email for a confirmation link from piggyvest and click the link to verify your email address.
- Your account has now been created, go back to your dashboard.
- Click on “Tell us more about yourself“
- Fill in your details correctly as required in each field.
- Click the “Finish” button.
- You can now fund your wallet and start saving and investing.
For a clearer understanding of how this piggyvest works and how you can register an account with them, watch my piggyvest review YouTube video below.
Read also: How to Sign up for Paypal
Is Piggyvest Scam or Legit?
Piggyvest is actually 100% legit. And, If you are looking for the best way to save or invest your money wisely with a fascinating interest. Then, piggyvest is the platform you should look out for. Their plans are affordable and their website UI/UX is simple enough for even a newbie to interact with.
It’s not how much you make each month that matters — it’s how much you save along with the flexibility and time outside work that you have – “Francis Shenstone”. Start saving today and do not forget to invest as it’s a means of multiplying the money you save. You should start with something! Even with as low as #100 on Piggyvest today and you will not regret it. I hope you’ve been able to know everything you need to know about Piggyvest in this piggyvest review of mine.
Have any questions? Please drop them in the comments section below.