Hi there! Today, I will be showing you how to register for PayPal account that will be able to send and receive money worldwide.
So, let me start by first giving you a quick introduction to what PayPal is all about.
Introduction to PayPal
PayPal is a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal have their headquarters sited in the United States.
Although, a lot of people especially Nigerians have been facing a challenge of not being able to receive money with their PayPal account and I was once also part of this set of people.
Why Can’t Nigeria PayPal Receive Money
According to my research, this is due to fact that Nigerian PayPal accounts have been stopped by PayPal from receiving money since 2015 due to fraudulent activities that were carried out with on it. Anyways… Thankfully, I’ve been able to get a mean through which you can register a verified PayPal account that sends and receives money worldwide with no VPN required! And that’s what I’m going to be showing you in a few seconds… Okay, enough of all the paparazzi, let me go straight to the point now.
PayPal Registration Requirements
First of all, you need to know that before you can register for PayPal account, there are 3 basic requirements and these are:
- An email address
- A Nigeria phone number
- A mean of identification e.g National ID, Driver’s license etc (not compulsory
So, having known that… I think these shouldn’t be a problem for you so let me start with the tutorial.
How to Register for PayPal
- Click here to go to the Registration page.
- Enter your email address.
- Create a password for your PayPal account. Note: The password must have a minimum of 8 characters and must contain at least one number or symbol.
- Fill in your details as requested. Choose your country and enter your phone number.
- Choose your business type and then fill in the correct info about your business. In the field which indicates CC Statement Name, just enter your business name. Then click on the continue button.
- Choose your date of birth and your nationality. Then choose any mean of identification you have and fill in the required information. In case you don’t have any, just choose the National ID and type in 559559559559. Then enter your home address. Click on same as business address if your home address is also your business address. Click on the submit button
- Check your email address for a confirmation link sent to it and then click on the link.
- Log in to your account. Link your MASTERCARD or VISA CARD. In case your card isn’t supported, then don’t worry… I will creating created a post very soon on how to create a dollar virtual card online in which you can then link to your PayPal account and can also withdraw through it.
Read also: How to Register For Opay
So with this, I have come to the tutorial… By now, you should know how to register for PayPal and you should be able to create a verified PayPal account that sends and receives money worldwide.
In case you have any questions, please drop them in the comments section below.